EMA Advancement Bands - 24 pack
24 straps total (12 sets) - same size/length (mm) and strength (color)
* One set (2 straps) of EMA Advancement Straps should last approximately 1 month if an EMA® Sleep Appliance is worn nightly.
** If you are not a dental or medical professional, a Rx or direct referral from a medical or dental professional will need to be submitted for fullfillment of an order for EMA replacement bands.
EMA Custom oral sleep appliances were developed by Dr. Don Frantz to increase airway space by advancing the mandible using interchangeable elastic advancement straps. EMA Advancement bands come in 9 different lengths, and 4 different strengths. The shorter the EMA band, the farther the mandible is advanced.
36 different strap choices allow for the most effective titration and repositioning with maximum comfort for your patient.
EMA replacment bands come in:
- 4 different strengths, indicated by color. (see image above)
- 9 different lengths indicated by number (13 mm - 21 mm) on the ema band allows for 1 mm advancement per band size of the mandible.
- The shorter the EMA band the farther the mandible is advanced.
- For use with all EMA sleep appliances - EMA Custom, EMA Serena Nylon, EMA Milled, EMA 3-D Digital and EMA NOW