Fri, Jan 12|
Tufts University School-Dental Medicine
Tufts – Craniofacial Pain and Dental Sleep Medicine Mini-Residency
Ben-Pat Institute and TUFTS University are partnering to provide continuing dental education to dentists and their teams across the country. Through a hybrid approach, our program allows for flexibility, convenience and travel cost savings.
Time & Location
Jan 12, 2024, 8:00 AM – Jan 13, 2024, 5:00 PM
Tufts University School-Dental Medicine, 1 Kneeland St, Boston, MA 02111, USA
About the Event
What you will learn:
- Understand the importance of anatomy and neuroanatomy as it applies to pain and sleep.
- Understand the pain and sleep history and the relevance of asking the questions and its impact on your diagnosis and treatment.
- Obtain skills to perform a comprehensive examination for pain and sleep patients.
- How to diagnosis the various TMD, Orofacial pain conditions and manage them.
- Learn how to get paid for your services and build a pain and sleep practice.
- Understanding imaging and its findings as it impacts your treatment plan.